Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well, she's a lot better today. She was still a bit drowsy this morning when I phoned her - She sounded like she was stoned which amused me greatly. But by the afternoon, she was much more alert. IN fact, she's got her appetite back and is all fine.

On another note, she was saying that she felt fine and that everything was OK. When I questioned her further about this, she said that she dreamt of Dad last night. He was smiling at her and said that everything will be OK now. She said that from that, she knew that she's gonna be OK and that the tests will come back giving her the all clear. Am not too sure what to make of this, but I know that if it makes her feel a sense of relief and calm - Then it can't be too bad a thing.

I'm knackered (as always). I'm looking forward to a few days off from work, although it's not really a holiday because I'll be looking after Mum. But I'm looking forward to getting some sleep. There is still a possibility that I will have to get a hotel room this Saturday night incase Mum comes home and Sandie is here with all the kids, but for now.. I'm gonna get some sleep