Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Capitalism RULES!

It's quite late now.. I should be in bed, but I'm not sleepy as yet. ON Sky travel or something, they're showing the "World Live" bits where they go to webcams all over the world and commed on time, temp and upcoming events there.. I *love* things like these - It makes the world a lot smaller thus making me feel like we're all part of one big family.

OK, back to reality...

Gwan phoned me tonight, but I was too tired to answer the phone. OK, I was being my usual antisocial self. I've noticed recently that I'm becoming more and more antisocial as I get older. I used to run to the phone to answer it, now I only answer if I can't be bothered to talk to you. I just find that with work getting busy and things getting so hectic recently - I just want some "me" time. My phone at work was about to melt because I got so many phonecalls. Jo (cashier at Walsall) suggested that I should work from home operating a helpline for all cashiers in the region. If only I could...

I remember why I can't sleep now.. I've got an ebay auction ending in a bit and I want to see how much money I make :D I tell ya, Capitalism ROCKS! (sometimes)

No comments: