I swear, these xmas temps we have will be the bloody death of me..
I've noticed in recent days how I seem to have gotten more snobby and moan a lot more - Escpecially about the new Xmas temps. I know, I should be more tolerant because they don't know as much as I do. I was once a temp too, etc. etc. But honestly, are kids today just getting thicker as well as ruder and less respectful of ppl's property and feelings etc? My case point is how not one but TWO of them accepted a money off coupon that clearly states in BOLD "valid 29/12/05 - 31/03/06" AAARRRGGGGGGHHH!!!! Honestly, it's just as well I'm not allowed to shoot them..
We are due a visit from the Dark Lord himself today. Now, I get on really well with him and I actually look forward to seeing him personally because I know I can have a good chat and laugh with him. However, I know that Rabbi NEEDS a good visit from him to at least get a chance of managing the Bullring permanently. Of course, we would all love that, so for his sake, I hope that tomorrow goes smoothly. Oh shit, that means I have to dress smartly tomorrow too..
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment