Tomorrow, I am going to propose that I have Crimbo Eve off work too given that Emma is coming in.. I wasn't planning on actually doing any work anyway given how she was going to be in, but I can work Rabbi round by saying that it's cheaper to get her in rather than have me in and pay me at overtime rate given how I don't get a day off. I think he'll agree to it.. But if he does... FOUR DAYS OFF IN A ROW!!!
I'm trying not to get too giddy thinking about it.. I mentioned it to Elaine (Asst Mgr) tonight and she fully agreed with me - Especially when I mentioned how it's cheaper that I don't work..
If I get Crimbo Eve off too, I'm *SO* gonna make cocktails!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Which cocktails specifically ?
Post a Comment