I had quite a good day today.. Carl came to the store for a visit and although I now cross the t's and dot the i's when it comes to Compliance, I was still a bit nervous about his visit. However, he wasn't really to see my office, he was here to see the Loss Prevention and Stockroom side of things more - So I was doubly happy about that. Another good thing is that Carl is like a good mate in that I can chat to him about stuff that only he would understand. From what I understand, the visit went really well. So that's another good thing for the store.
I'm having a bit of a torrid time when it comes to summer concerts and festivals now. I'm already seeing the Chili Peppers on June 30th at Ipswich, I've just forked out for 3 tickets to see them again a fortnight later at Earl's Court, I wanted to go to Wireless Leeds on the Saturday as headliners are Massive Attack, with Goldfrapp, Pharrell and DJ Shadow. I'm stalking Teddy Thompson (The latest is that I'm exploring the possibility of seeing him in Bristol too). I was thinking of going to the V Festival but my mind was made up for me when I saw that Rufus will be making his only UK performance at the V festival this year. So naturally, I *have* to go. And of course, Madonna still hasn't announced her dates as of yet. Please, let the tickets go on sale next month.. I really can't afford them this month.
That TV is looking less likely now....
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment