.. Some of you may or may not know that just before Crimbo, Mum told me that she found a lump in her breast. We went to the Dr and as a consequence, she has a mammogram and other tests tomorrow.
Now, I'm not really nervous about it. I'm more nervous about how this is affecting her state of mind. She's still quite fragile emotionally (especially after her stroke), and this is just sending her to the edge again. She's already convinced herself that it is cancer - Even though I was reading from the leaflet saying that 11 out of 12 patients turn out to be benign. Also, I've decided that I'm not gonna look at plane tickets for Miami until we know for sure what this thing is. Let's hope it's nothing :)
So that's it really, work is returning to a state of normality in that it's quietened down so I have a chance to catch up on all the stuff I'd fallen behind on over the past few weeks. I've been bitten by the travel bug again and it's quite frustrating because of how I can't do anything given the current situation. I feel a bit selfish for wanting to go away at times, but I know that I deserve a holiday.. Just to get away more than anything!
Okies, I'm gonna go finish my wine and then go to bed. Big day tomorrow.
