Sunday, November 20, 2005

Scary

Ok, I've literally just woken up from what can probably be described as a nightmare. It was a nightmare in that whilst I was OK during the dream - And I was conscious that this was a dream - the after effects have shaken me to my very core.

Regular readers of this blog will know that not too long ago, I had something very strange happen to me that again, shook me to my core and have half set me off on a spiritual quest. It's always been there in the back of my mind and it even prompted me to look into religion and other spritual texts. However, I should point out that although I am currently quite shaky, I am also aware of the fact that it was a dream and dreams are nothing more than just manifestations of something I'm thinking of at that moment. It's fair to say that for the past month or so, my thoughts have very much been about spirits and the spiritual world.

So what happened in this dream? Well, I was living in a different house for a start. I was going home and (this is a part that I know I construed) I got lost. It was a classic dark alleyways which got narrower the further I walked along them. But still, I get home eventually. When there, I suddenly start thinking of Dad and spirits.. And whilst Dad is OK, other spirits are jealous of how well he's being treated (incense every day, regular food, drink, gold and clothes..) So they've started to come into our house as unwaned spirits.. And they were possessing my body. I could feel my own spirit fighting them for control of my own body. I was always aware that they could cause mischief by just abusing our bodies or wrecking up the house - But they didn't want that.. Much as they threatened it, they only wanted some incense to be burnt for them. Now here's the interesting thing.. Whilst I was possessed by random well, what can only be described as the "hangers-on" of the spiritual world, Mum was possessed by non-other than a Goddess. So everything was serene with her. But with me, I was aware of how receptive I was to different spirits.. Hell, I felt like Derek Acorah - And I don't even watch that "Most Haunted Live" thing! I can't actually watch that programme because the very thought of (untrained) ppl meddling about with spirits scares me.

What that dream was about, I don't know. I only know that It's left me shaking like a leaf and thinking of ghosts and spirits even more than ever.

No comments: