I'm in a really happy mood tonight. I don't know why I'm in such a good mood, I had a really shit day at work today. But things got a lot better once I got home... First of all, I managed to get out of work at a half decent hour so that I got home before 18.30 for once. Once home, I decided to finish making all the spring rolls for Mum. Now whilst they were time consuming (I had to make little two-bite sized cocktails sized spring rolls), there was a slight therapeutic quality to making them. But it also meant that tonight, I got to have some as a starter for dinner with some sweet chilli sauce. I also made a vietnamese herb/salad topping for the noodles and broth I was having as main. This herb/salad also served as a bedding for the spring rolls. The noodles and broth I had was again, topped with the herb/salad and I had a load of choi sum. I guess I feel all healthy because of the amount of fresh herbs/veg I have eaten tonight. Finished the meal off with some grapes and organic natural yoghurt - Job's a good'un!
Oh I know what else made me happy tonight.. Whilst eating my dinner, an advert for Teddy's album came on TV. I was so happy to see it that I couldn't stop smiling afterwards. I know from work that he's getting increased exposure on TV and radio so it was nice to actually see it in motion. Let's hope that it brings some well deserved success and recognition. Only another month before I go see him in concert again :D
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment