Oh I'm absolutely buzzing now.. The elation from completing the game has got me wired - I really can't even attempt to sleep at the moment. My brain is going through stuff that I can be blogging about...
What I've loved so much about having time off work isn't the fact that I've done nothing except play games and stay at home (unless I had to go out). But it's also meant that I've not spent any money either. OK, I've not done any exercise.. But I haven't been eating as much junk food either. I haven't even attempted to get myself ready to go back to work, I think I know it's because I'm only back for 2 days - Then I'm off to Brizzle. I don't know if I want to work BH Monday. I should really because the triple time will be handy, but I don't want to because I want to stay at home and sleep. Ironically, sleep is the one thing I didn't get a lot of during my time off work.
I learnt yesterday that J and Deb have split up. I'm quite upset about it because remembering them together in Miami, I always thought that Deb was the older, more motherly one of the two - but they were well suited to each other. I got the feeling that they weren't too happy recently but I didn't want to pry. So to hear that they've split up doesn't exactly surprise me - But it's still upsetting. J's been holding up well so far. But I'm sure it won't be long before it finally hits her about what's happened. I can only hope that they don't stay or get upset for too long. More to the point, I hope they both find happiness soon.
Finally, it seems the labour party over here are on about their personaly lives again. I have to ask this.. What in the name of everything decent do women see in people like John Prescott?! I mean, you can't honestly tell me that the fact he has 2 Jags is appealing enough to make you want to sleep with the guy?! I mean, I can see how certain men are attractive to women - But John Prescott?!! I mean, he's not even a powerful man... Similarly, the widower of the late Mo Mowlam has confirmed that he's now seeing Claire Short. Claire Short?!! I can see how Mo was attractive in her younger years - Especially before she had weight prob. But Claire Short?! As a gay woman, no amount of cake and booze will be enough to make me find her attractive.. Actually, I feel quite ill thinking about it.
Right, I now have to attempt to get some sleep with that thought in my head. I'll report back if I have any nightmares...
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment