Well, the day is finally upon us.. Tonight, I go to see Madonna in concert in the first of her shows at Wembley Arena. After seeing her at Earl's Court for the past 3 times, it feels a bit odd that I won't be seeing her there. I'm quite nervous and giddy with excitement and anticipation. I think I'll be crying again tonight a few times - It's just got the right elements for me to get all emotional and cry (!).
Yes, I paid a lot of money for my ticket and there's part of me that wonders if it will be worth it.. But then I remember that this is Madonna we're talking about. If there's anything I've learnt from seeing her live - It's that she certainly knows how to put on a SHOW. It's not just a concert - It's a full on show for 2 hours. So in that respect, I think I'll see where all the money went!
MAdam and I are getting the coach down to London and we're planning to go to Soho afterwards and get a 3am coach back. We're going to be absolutely knackered, I know. But the experience will be worth it ;) I'm currently still in my PJs and still worrying about what to wear.. This is what happens when you go out with the Campest Man Alive (tm) whom has sorted his outfit 2 months in advance. I've *never* woried about what to wear to a concert - Yet I find myself wanting to drag him to Evans in New Oxford St later to help me choose out a shirt..
Ooooh, the new Scissor Sisters song is currently playing on the radio - This will get me in a camp enough mood for tonight! OK, I should go sort out what to wear. I will of course, report back tomorrow :D
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment