Sunday, September 17, 2006

Trashy TV pt 2

OK, I shouldn't drink Diet Coke (with cherry) just before going to bed.. Nor should I take a mid-afternoon nap when I don't really need to. But I did, and now I can't sleep. I kept drifting in and out of sleep and whilst I remember seeing Terry Wogan on the Jonathan Ross Show, I somehow dozed off just before his interview ended and missed the beginning of the Scissor Sisters which i wanted to record. I should know better really since I fell farward for the first time and banged my head against the edge of my desk.

But anyway, I can't sleep again and I'm watching Trashy TV again. I'm currently watching the Biography Channel and they are profiling The Rock. I'm not particularly fussed about him normally, but I find this profile of him strangely alluring. There's nothing much else of TV (other than your usual late night porn or gameshows), and I'm just looking for something really trashy. I actually craving something trashy to watch.. I think I need to take a serious look at my life.

No comments: