Hi! Me again.. I was just up because Mum's had a hypo, but my brain is now buzzing a bit because I've just past the point where I can go back to sleep easily again.. A little bit too much information has passed through my brain, so I thought I would blog a bit to help me settle down before I get up for work in oooh, 2 hours.
So then, perhaps there is something to be said about cosmic or Eastern theories about how if you want something hard enough and make it known in some way (OK, I didn't write it down on a piece of paper like Noel Edmonds), then it will come true. I've been wanting to work for head office for a while now, and we all know that I've been wanting a better job for a while now too. But when this job came up in July, although initially I only applied because it sounded good, I realised in my original interview that I *really* wanted this job. The job benefits of being involved in IT really appealed to me - Even more so than I realised when I originally applied for the job. From that point, I had set my mind on working for the service helpdesk. I even said that it was my ideal job, so you can imagine how crestfallen I was to not get the job.
But tonight, I realised something that may seem trivial at first, but is probably the biggest plus of the job, it's probably the thing that I wanted the most - my very own .hmv.co.uk email address (!!) For years, I've seen my various sister's work emails and I've always been a bit disheartened at how I don't have a work email address. Of course, I never actually had the need for one, but it was always something about how whilst they have an email address to show where they worked - I didn't. Heh, well that's no longer the case ;) I'll be beaming with pride when I finally get my own email address - Not even Rabbi has one of those! HA!
So, now that I've gotten something that I said I wanted.. I do wonder if perhaps I should try applying it to other fields in my life? Yes, I'm talking about my disastrous personal life. Do I now say "I want to be with"? or that I want a relationship with them? Oh well, I guess that there's nothing to lose... If you don't mind, I'm going to say it out loud rather than type it on here - I don't think I'm quite ready to put it on here just incase the person involved reads this blog. Otherwise things could get a little.. awkward. OK, remember - Positivity works!
So then, perhaps there is something to be said about cosmic or Eastern theories about how if you want something hard enough and make it known in some way (OK, I didn't write it down on a piece of paper like Noel Edmonds), then it will come true. I've been wanting to work for head office for a while now, and we all know that I've been wanting a better job for a while now too. But when this job came up in July, although initially I only applied because it sounded good, I realised in my original interview that I *really* wanted this job. The job benefits of being involved in IT really appealed to me - Even more so than I realised when I originally applied for the job. From that point, I had set my mind on working for the service helpdesk. I even said that it was my ideal job, so you can imagine how crestfallen I was to not get the job.
But tonight, I realised something that may seem trivial at first, but is probably the biggest plus of the job, it's probably the thing that I wanted the most - my very own .hmv.co.uk email address (!!) For years, I've seen my various sister's work emails and I've always been a bit disheartened at how I don't have a work email address. Of course, I never actually had the need for one, but it was always something about how whilst they have an email address to show where they worked - I didn't. Heh, well that's no longer the case ;) I'll be beaming with pride when I finally get my own email address - Not even Rabbi has one of those! HA!
So, now that I've gotten something that I said I wanted.. I do wonder if perhaps I should try applying it to other fields in my life? Yes, I'm talking about my disastrous personal life. Do I now say "I want to be with

No comments:
Post a Comment