Friday, September 30, 2005

Cuddles (not what you think)

So I come home tonight to see on the news that there was a raid at a massage parlour in Birmingham because they suspected that the women there were tricked into being sex slaves.

My question is: WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG?!!!!

It's well known that the massage parlour in question was being used as a brothel but every complaint was falling onto deaf ears. So now, they get some camera crews in and it's news? Dammit, I'm sure that Disgusted from Chichester will write to the Daily Mail and say that this is another example of how society has deteriorated. Well I got news for you, it's ALWAYS been here.. Only before, the British sense of keeping a stiff upper lip meant it was constantly ignored and overlooked. Let's just hope that this time, positive action is taken to prevent further women being exploited.

No comments: