Sunday, November 06, 2005

Modest me

So then, today was first day back at work after just over a week off. Time surely does fly when you're having a good time... I keep wondering where my time off went to? I didn't sleep as much as I wanted to, I certainly didn't do as much as I wanted to! However, the feeling I got as I settled down to work was that the short break was enough cos I was away from my desk and office. So I felt quite refreshed and I was completely on the ball. In fact, I was the ball!

If ppl thought I was horrible and anal about procedures before I went on holiday.. They're gonna get a nasty shock because I'm even sharper now that I've had some time off. Garreth was very much "Yeah, you're well and truly back, aren't you?!". I guess that above all, I realised that I'm fucking GREAT at my job. I'm actually ready for Crimbo now.. Bring it on!

No comments: