Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Texas...

So then, tomorrow is the day I get to meet Texas. I'm quite nervous, as it happens.. I've liked them since 1989 and whilst I don't really like the hero-worshipping thing. I really don't know what to say to them. DO I get to be cheesy and say "Thanks for providing us with such great music for me to grow up with" or "I've waited 16 years to tell you in person that I think you all rock!" Do I get them Ben's Cookies? I think that's an idea.. You can't go wrong with Ben's Cookies.

I'm hoping that I can get to meet them before the PA but it may be that most of their time will be taken up with interviews with local press.. I'm gonna have to cash in on some favours, I think. I'll give Steve a call tomorrow and ask him if he can sort anything out for me. I've got the camera battery charging as I type this ready to take lots of photos and videos tomorrow.

Right, I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about tomorrow :D I still can't believe it, after 16 years, I'm about to meet Texas :D

No comments: