They just premiered the new Pink video on C4 just now. It takes the piss out of other famous women like Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Britney and Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas (to name a few). Now whilst it's all good bold of Pink to make a statement saying that not everyone in life is skinny or have fabulous bodies like them (or bulimic). In fact, she's almost like a female version of Eminem given how she takes the piss out of others. But the difference is that whilst Eminem's songs are generally quite good, Pink's songs are awful. Not all her songs are bad, but I find it ironic how her propularity has grown in recent years as her songs have genreally gotten weaker and weaker.
I don't know why I'm talking about it.. I guess it's because now that she's releasing another single, all the lesbians will be proclaiming how brilliant the song is and you'll get some radical lesbians whom seem to think that if you don't like all things by Pink, then you're obviously not a "proper" lesbian. *sigh* If being a "proper" lesbian means liking shit music, then I'm glad I'm not a lesbian like them.
And to prove that, I'm now going to watch a programme about the biggest penis (!)
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment