Me? Absolutely cock all.
I'm off work for the rest of this week and rather than go out and spend money (that can be put towards the new TV fund). I'm spending my time at home, transferring episodes of "A Cook's Tour" on DVDVD for various sisters. I'll prolly end up playing on the PS2 later.. Mebbe cook some food..
See, this is the problem when I book time off when I don't have anything to do. I just do bugger all. Perhaps that's the point of a holiday.. Not so much to get away, it's just time away from work and all it's stresses and stuff. You want to do the opposite of your working life. So I choose to stay at home in my PJs all day ;)
I'll post some pictures later from the weekend. Got some nice pictures of the Lion dance in Brum which was good. Didn't manage to get a family photo though, which is a bit shite..
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment