So much to do.. So little time to do it all! AARRGHHH!!!
I finish work on Friday.. I'm already planning to leave about midday on Friday, then probably get my hair cut then before going to the Dr's with Mum, where I'll check the letter they've done for us to take away with us confirming Mum's medical conditions and what medication she's on. I just hope that it's done correctly..
Actually, I'm gonna try to sneak out of work early tomorrow (Thurs) too. I'm supposed to be training/refreshing the new person, but I really can't be arsed. I've still to apply for a job I saw, but the closing date for that is on Friday, so I can do so tomorrow after sneaking home early.
OK, need to sort out Han's chocolates.. Hair cut.. Perhaps get some currency.. OH GOD! I need to pack!
It will be OK, it will be OK..
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment