I can't quite believe it's been a year already.. Even now, I remember the sense of trepidation and excitement that I felt preparing to go.. The joy and elation of being there.. There are so many fantastic memories I took from that holiday. Actually, it was more than a holiday - It helped me get a better sense of my family and what they mean to me. I felt a lot closer to my family from both my mother and my father's side. To this day, I still think about Hong Kong and I still harbour dreams of being able to live there. Of course, there were some low points but in the spirit of positivity, I won't mention them.
I often wonder how long it will be before I go back to Hong Kong again, I hope that it won't be too long. Of course, that means getting a better paid job so that I can afford to go! But, wheels are being set in motion for all that. But for now, I look back fondly on my time in Hong Kong last year, and it's with a slight tear of happiness welling up in my eye that I promise to return very soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment