Saturday, February 16, 2008

Carnival!

I was just flicking through the channels and noticed something called "Cruise with Carnival". Could it be the same Carnival cruises I just went with for Cayamo? Yes it is! OK, they feature the Carnival Triumph which is a bigger ship, but the little touches there remind me so much of my trip - The towel animals, the little chocolates when they turned out beds for the night. They even had the same route we took - Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. Oooh, they now have the Carnival Valor - One of the biggest in the fleet. Oh, they're in the Eastern Caribbean taking in Nassau in the Bahamas, St Kitts and then St Maarten. We were asked in the post Cayamo Survey where we would like to go for ports of call.. I think most people I know will have said NOT Jamaica, so I think the Eastern Caribbean will appeal as it also means at least an extra day at sea ;)

Ah I see, the actual guide herself is on board the Triumph and is taking the same route as us, it's a bit odd that I can look at where she is and know exactly where she is. Heh, in Grand Cayman, she calls into Hell, it didn't rain for her though like it did for us.

They've got the usual thing of video's of people saying how great it is and whilst I know that my cruise was a lot different in that it was a lot less formal than usual cruises, I can't fault Carnival cruises at all, it was brilliant :)

No comments: