It seems as if my post about CTHD worked after all, so apologies to blogger for doubting you.
Back to work tomorrow, I'm going to be terrible because it's my last week before I go on holiday for a week (oh, and minor surgical procedure) - So I'm really not gonna give a fuck about work. I haven't got anythign planned for my week off as yet. I guess it all depends on how this procedure goes on Friday. That said, if I can change GPs, I would rather the new GP do it than my current bitch-demon GP. I need to phone Julia, I *think* she and Trevor are still coming to Brum this weekend which'll be acers. Next week, apart from meeting Texas on Tuesday (mental note, need to buy pressie for Sharleen). I've got bugger all planned, I think a trip to London is in order.. Mebbe see a show.. Need to start Crimbo shopping. I know what I'm getting Kiu, Sandie and Yin Mei. Not sure about YKL yet.. Ooooh, where can i get a Top gear "I Am The Stig" T-shirt without having to subscribe to the magazine?
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment