Tuesday, October 25, 2005

positive thoughts

I've just checked my email and found that Hannah has emailed me. Her Dr discovered a cyst on her ovaries and thus, they have had to be removed. Fortunately, the test results for cancer have come back negative. But she's still in a lot of pain and is needing her medication. Also, she's fortunate to have Rob (a nurse) to look after her.

I took that opportunity to tell her that I loved her. I know, it's not as personal as a phonecall - But I cried when typing it out, so there's *NO* chance of me being able to keep myself together if I tried telling my sister's over the phone how much I loved them. Actually, I have forwarded the email from Hannah to the rest of the sisters. I took that opportunity to tell them all the same too. So my sisters will think I've gotten soft in my old age now (!!).

Still, am keeping positive thoughts for Hannah and a speedy recovery. I've always dreaded something like this happening where a sister in the US is ill and none of us can get over there to see her. Mebbe I shouldn't be thinking of moving to Sydney...

No comments: