Saturday, September 09, 2006

Simply Awful

I'm currently watching "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?" (yes I know it's very gay of me to do so), and they have SImply Red performing their new single. Now, I've never really been much of a fan of Mick Hucknall. There are some songs by Simply Red that I quite like, but my overall perception of him has been tainted by the fact that I was once told of how there was a queue of girls outside his dressing room whilst on tour and he chose which girl to shag. Imagine being in a queue hoping to be picked by Mick Hucknall to shag you!

Anyway, this is the first time I've seen Mick Hucknall on TV for a few years - And he looks worse than ever! He's getting a bit of girth in his middle age, he's growing his famous red curly hair long again and combed it so that it's (presumably) covering up the thinning parts of his head. Most disturbing of all is how he seems to have had some work done on his face - His cheeks don't move at all.

Bad Mick for scaring all the little children...

No comments: