I'm in a bad mood atm.
First of all, I forget to wear a belt for some new corduroy trousers I bought yesterday (chestnut brown). So I have to find imaginative ways to hold up my trousers without making it too obvious.. Or else they fall down to around my ankles. I struggle all day and eventually tie 2 belt loops closer to tighten them a bit.
I feel a bit sick again after eating something at work. I really need to be careful what I eat atm - Anything greasy is making me sick. I can't have too many satsumas (acidity). *sighs*
I get home, Mum is all "Why didn't you answer your phone?" nagging mode and I'm just trying to read something that's arrived in the post. She insists on interrupting me and I'm getting a bit fed up about it all. Then, she gets up to go to the kitchen and says "New trousers? Well, a large pair of trousers since only the largest pair would fit you." She then goes off on what I call a "nagging rant" about how I'm overweight.
Normally, I just ignore her. I am overweight and I do need to diet. But I'm tired, stressed and she's just pissed me off. So I have a go back at her. She's hardly the perfect role model herself given how she's overweight herself. She really doesn't undestand the pot calling the kettle black concept..
In fact, she pissed me off so much that I refused to eat dinner with her. She's cooked some nice stuff, but I just cooked some toast and had a ham and tomato toastie instead. I've hardly spoken to her and I'm going to keep it that way so she knows that I'm pissed off at her. Last time this happened she had to get my sisters involved to try to get us to speak to one another again. It was also the time when YKL said "Remind me NEVER to piss you off. You're scary when you lose your temper."
Right, I'm gonna go to bed now. Am supposed to be going to the Walsall opening night party tomorrow. If I'm still as pissed off, then I may go. If I'm not pissed off, I'll see how ill I am before making a decision.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment